Sunday, September 19, 2010

Samsung UE32C6510 32-inch Widescreen Full HD LED Internet TV Review

Samsung UE32C6510 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 100Hz Slim AllShare LED Internet TV with Freeview HD

Brilliant Slim Flat TV with Freeview HD and BBC iPlayer5
Had this TV for 3 months now, Freeview HD works perfectly but you need to have a strong HD signal, I added a signal booster. Also just downloaded the BBC iPlayer App and its works great. Have watched a couple of programmes now.

White Is The New Black4
I'm no expert on the technical aspects but my main reason for selecting this TV was the following:

It's WHITE!!! Come on... it looks awesome against a white/magnolia wall. It really blends in with the room instead of dominating the room like a black tv would.

It's a Sumsung, a brand that has rave reviews as well as being aesthetically pleasing and is about 3cm deep. The TV has HD freeview, most TVs just have have regular Freeview which is not capable of picking up the HD signal even though the TV has the capablity to "display" HD. In short without HD freview you will either have to subscribe to SKY etc or buy a new HD freeview box to enjoy HD images.

I was also sold by the technical features...

Full HD as opposed to HD Ready

100hz refresh rate - which reduces motion blur as the tv refreshes the image at the double the rate of older models (I believe the highest rate available is 600hz)

Internet TV w/ ethernet connection - the content is currently very limited but I plan to connect my laptop until things improve.

I'm yet to tinker about with the additional featuress but my first impressions are it's a great TV and being that it has a great spec I should be happy with it for years to come.

However I do have my eye on the new 3D tv's so this tv my soon leave the living room and end up in my bedroom.

Also I thought the TV finish was smooth but it has an odd woodgrain-esque gloss finish (zoom in on the image), which I personally don't like but I can live with it.

Samsung UE32C6510 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 100Hz Slim AllShare LED Internet TV with Freeview HD

Samsung UE32C6510 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 100Hz Slim AllShare LED Internet TV with Freeview HD
From Samsung

Price: £625.10 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Delivery. Details

Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.co.uk

4 new or used available from £576.87

Average customer review:



Read full story



No comments:

Post a Comment